A bespoke software application, custom written to meet specific client requirements, makes running a business easier,
more efficient, and removes the restrictions and frustration associated with off-the-shelf software.
ADVANTAGES OF BESPOKE SOFTWARE
1. Bespoke software is easy to use because it works the way you work.
2. You are in control – changes can be implemented quickly, as your business grows, or to meet new legislation or client
3. Bespoke software precisely matches your working practices, resulting in improved efficiency, less supervision, fewer
4. Bespoke applications increase productivity, and reduce costs by automating repetitive tasks.
5. Your own software differentiates you from the competition with unique and better products and services.
6. Business information is easier to understand because bespoke applications incorporate your business know-how.
6. Information can be integrated from existing applications, suppliers and customers.
A custom application may be a better solution than standard, off the shelf, software application. Off the shelf software
is designed for a wide range of businesses and may not be ideally suited to your specific business.
Off-the-shelf software caters for a wide range of organisations and may include many functions you will
Generic screens, not specific to your business, may be much slower, harder to user than a bespoke software