Shikola is a school management system that can be used by; school administrators, teachers, accountants, parents, students, and human resource personnel within K12, Colleges, and Universities.
The system can be used both online and offline. When online, Shikola can be accessed anywhere, and information added will be saved automatically. When offline, it can be accessed within the school premises.
1. Provides for real-time payments of fees online and
tracks payment records (anytime/anywhere)
2. Increases daily productivity.
3. Can be used both online and offline.
4. Connects multiple departments and campuses.
5. Complete automation for smarter decisions.
BENEFITS TO SCHOOLS
1. Increased revenue collection
2. Reduced cost of business.
3. Improved parent/ teacher/ school interaction & and
4. Ability to track teacher/ student performance.
5. Improved real-time MIS reporting & monitoring.
BENEFITS TO STUDENTS
1. Admission/ registration can be done online.
2. View timetables/ subjects/ courses.
3. Receive school updates and assessments.
4. Quick interaction with the lecturer.
BENEFITS TO PARENTS
1. Easy and user friendly payment process.
2. Real-time monitoring & tracking of child performance.